Eastern Mechanical has been providing quality mechanical building trade services since 1985 for residential, commercial and industrial clients. Our expert management and field technicians are committed to meet customer expectations, governing code requirements and third party inspections and tests.
EMS service technicians have years of knowledge and experience to quickly troubleshoot and correctly repair your home or building’s mechanical, plumbing and sprinkler systems. We will carefully and thoroughly investigate your particular situation and prescribe the right solution to solve the problem, and then we’ll fix it. All of us at EMS have your best interests in mind and we guarantee a fast response time throughout the service area. We provide 24/7/365 emergency service to get you out of a jam, but we highly recommend and offer complete maintenance agreement plans to keep your systems running their best to help minimize repair work and emergency calls, which may manifest at the most inconvenient of times.
The professional field staff of EMS consists of exceedingly well trained and State licensed service technicians and skilled craftsmen installers in our area. Qualifications and licenses of our team:
- Graduates of state approved technical schools
- Licensed by CT Department of Consumer Protection
- Certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency
- Constantly improving via seminars, schools and training classes and studying manufacturer service manuals
- Medical gas certifications and licensing by CT Department of Consumer Protection
- Certified welders of EMS or client approved and qualified welding procedures
- All employees have OSHA 10 certification as a minimum standard of safety training
Exemplary Mechanical Service is key to Eastern Mechanical’s Success!